it is best for a patient to follow the same illness through with the same Doctor if at all possible.
Evening surgeries are primarily intended for those at work or at school who are unable to get to morning surgery.
Our Nurse Practitioner is available for minor illness of a short term nature. She is able to examine, diagnose and issue prescriptions.
- To make the system work for everyone we need your co-operation.
- Please do not insist on being seen urgently with minor illnesses that could wait and where possible, please make use of our Nurse Practitioner service.Please inform the receptionist if you cannot keep or no longer need your appointment so that it can be offered to someone else.
- Please be on time.
- It is one appointment for each patient.
- Do not store multiple problems for one consultation slot.
- If you think your problem will need extra time ask the receptionist for a double appointment.
You can now book appointments to see your doctor on-line. To register for this service please call into the surgery with photographic identification (either passport or driving licence) and your Online Service Registration Details will be issued to you.
We are working to improve access to appointments for our patients, in particular at evenings and weekends. If you would like to be offered one of these appointments, please ask. These appointments may be at a different site; for example, Poole General Hospital.